Web design company
Your website is your shop window. We make sure you get the best website at the best price. Use our experience to help you choose wisely and avoid the hidden pitfalls.
High search engine positions
A great looking website is the first step in getting your site seen on the web. Our SEO (search engine optimisation) service will help you achieve your goals.
Here To Help!
There’s nothing worse than paying for digital marketing and not being able to discuss things. We are always ready to help with any questions you may have.
Websites built from
Website content From
Collaborative Project Team
Why Choose Us For Your Web Design?
We care! We give you the great results and exceptional customer service that you need from your digital marketing agency.
We specialise in small businesses, charities & bloggers. We build beautiful websites on the WordPress platform that will showcase your vision perfectly.
We also offer a holistic, results-oriented search engine optimisation service. We’ll keep you regularly updated with key data on progress being made.
Choosing A Creative Web Design Agency
Whatever niche you are in, whether it’s e-commerce, small business or blogging, it’s critical to the success of your website that research is done on the top results of your niche. Why? Because that demonstrates what is working successfully. We can do this research for you!
Many website designers seem to be overly reliant on high tech graphics. Sure they look great but they could make your website load slower, or play havoc with your UX if not done with care. That’s bad for seo. We go back to the point we made above. If that’s what the top of your niche is doing, then fine but stick to a formula that works.
- You want to get as close as possible to the top of the serps (search engine results pages). It’s always a careful balancing act between visually appealing graphic design and website performance.
- You need to have evidence that your web designer has done their research and is targeting the top results in your niche.
- Don’t go all ‘bells & whistles’ if your successful competitors aren’t following that path.
- We know that page speed is a ranking factor (amongst many others).
- Whatever your niche, we can build a website to get to the top!
- This one looks great! …and it has a reasonable load speed of 2.6 seconds considering the video size.
We can help you with all of your design & SEO requirements.
- When you are shortlisting a web design agency, run their homepage through a website speed test on GTmetrix and see how they perform. Then do the same with our website. Then ask us any questions you want!
Don’t forget poor old Auntie Aida !
Aida is well know in advertising because it works Here’s a brief explanation.
You only have a few seconds for your products snippet (search result) to be seen, so it’s got to grab attention better than your competitors.
Then if a visitor does click through to your website, you still only have a few seconds to give them a reason to stay on your website. It’s a tough world online and we can help you.
Aida is very busy and thousands of designers employ. So if your bounce rate is too high, we need to get Auntie Aida to work for you!
Bounce rate is how long an online visitor is spending on your web page.
So if your snippet says you sell red socks and your visitor arrives on your site and can’t easily find the red socks they were looking for, they will leave.
Here’s some of the consequences of poor search relevance
- You’ve lost a potential sale of red socks and possibly further sales, as a customer would have continued to brows your site.
- You’ve damaged the reputation of your website in the eyes of that visitor – disastrous for small home-based businesses.
- Google will not rank your web page as highly.
Your Website UI and UX Are Also Vitally Important.
If you haven’t got these elements set up correctly and test and monitor them, you will see it again, in high bounce rates and Shopping Cart abandonment. It’s also critical your websites render correctly in all device views.
- UI is User interface
- UX is User Experience.
Here’s a great explanation of UI & UX from Chinwe Obi
You Need Google Analytics & Search Console
To see the customer journey through your website and identify and resolve issues and also to capitalise on the available data to further enhance your website.
You also need analytics to verify that your chosen Web Development Company is actually doing a good job for you!
If this sounds all too confusing and you just haven’t got the time or resources to investigate, then – please contact us
So how can we figure out what works for YOU?
- We discuss your goals and then baseline all the available data and resources and go forward from there. Then we analyse, make data-driven changes, then test and evaluate. Then rinse and repeat.
- If you are in a competitive ecommerce business niche and you want to stay ahead of the competition, I’m afraid you’re going to have to do it because your competitor’s digital marketing agency will be doing it for them!
- This process is known as Split Testing or A/B testing. We’ve done exactly that, with our brash hero image at the top of our homepage! Basically, we don’t choose, we let data do the talking.
Template Or Custom Coded Websites?
Many web design agency salespeople would like you to think that website templates are 2nd best. Maybe they want you to spend more money on a custom design and tie you in when you want to make changes? We use templates because they tick all the boxes!
Let’s look at some of the issues;
- Lack of customisation. We can make your website look the way you want it to!
- Bloated code. We use industry-recognised themes, which are blazingly fast and bloat free.
- Lack of findability. We use advanced analytical resources which can power your website right to the top!
- No support. Reputable themes have great support and therefore great reviews.
- Poor security. We use a number of recognised techniques to maintain website security.
- Unable to integrate social media. We can integrate all the major social media companies to great effect.
- Unable to modify & update. Your site will be very easy to update and you can do it yourself if you wish.
Our Services Are Very Affordable.
- You get what you need with us.
- We won’t try and sell you something just to make money out of you.
- We are your one-stop design agency.
- Don’t spend a fortune on a website that nobody will know about! You will need to allocate resources for SEO.
- We can help you with all this.
- We always remember that our success depends on your success.
- We are always just a quick email away!
- Why email? Because there’s no salesperson’s fluff. Communication is documented and traceable for your peace of mind.
- We specialise in small businesses, charities and bloggers and anybody that needs any help!
Just want a no obligation chat? Simply hit the button below!